June 12, 2011

Blogging is Hard

Okay, so in my mind, setting up a blog and having one million people reading it within the span of a week seemed totally plausible. Totally! Well, I suppose I knew that wasn't how it all worked, but I was hoping. If you have clicked into my sad little links on Facebook, thank you! I really super dooper appreciate your support and hope you will keep clicking in. If you haven't, well, you should. If anyone has tips on how to grow a blog, please leave comments or write me. I am very n00b at all of this.

I wanted to take a break (a break from my two poems so far) and tell my one reader a little something about myself. Currently, I am a stay-at-home editor and writer. What does that mean? It means I spend literally 99% of my day glued feverishly to my laptop. I don't sleep. I don't eat. I wake up, sit down at the laptop, and either start reading or writing. Every day. All day. And, yes, it is totally exciting.

Actually, sometimes it's not exciting, which is exactly why this blog was born. I have been craving a project, a little excitement, a little something-something to shake up my day. So, naturally, I started a blog because it is on my laptop and involves reading and writing. What else is there?

1 comment:

  1. In starting blogging is very difficult task but when you are in habit of it you can write very easily on any topic. And this is the truth. So keep hard working.

    Watch The X Files Episodes

    ReplyDelete